B-2 Visa

I have a friend whose an oversea worker and was assigned in Thailand,wants to visit me in San Francisco, CA. Is it possible for him to apply for a B-2 visa? What are the requirements? How much is the fee?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Sure. B-2 is for casual visits. I suggest starting with the consular web site.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment