Entering U.S.

My boyfriend is from pakistan and we would like to know what would be the best way for him to get a visa to visit the US and how. He is a student in Sweden at this time and has a Europe Visa. Will this help him in anyway to be able to come to the US? Would really appreciate any help or advice you could give to help him be able to visit me and my family.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

All he can do is try. There is no way to be certain, but being abroad already should help a bit.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment