I am a US citizen and spouse on B-2 visa

I am US citizen and my wife is here on B-2 visa, her I-94 just expired, applied for extension, denied. Can I file I-130 and 485 for her now and can she wait here for her GC legally without leaving the country?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

You can file I-130 and I-485, but she must not travel outside USA until she gets her green card.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment