Visit Visa to the U.S.

My grandmother and my auntie are US citizens, I would like to know how to get a tourist visa to visit there in US califonia? can I know the requirements or how much I need to spend?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Just contact the US consulate closest to where you live to find out the formalities and fees. Basically, you need to file a visa application and interview with the consulate. They will tell you what to bring with you.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment