Citizenship Form

Iam a US citizen I want to fill for citizen for my mom I dont know which form I should fill out to send to immigration.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

I am assuming she has been a green card holder for 5 years the form is N-400.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment