Contacting USCIS when EB-3 is Changed to EB-2

How do I contact the USCIS Service Centers to inform that a priority date is current, that an EB case has been upgraded from EB-3 to EB-2, or that dependents have been separated from the principal applicant’s petition?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Send an email to the Nebraska Service Center at or the Texas Service Center at  Make sure to include the Case Number and A# of the beneficiary(s).  If applicable, attached scans of any notices for the USCIS to reference.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment