EB-1 for a visual artist

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

That by itself may not be enough. You need to have evidence of sustained national/international acclaim.

Green Card: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment