Masters in Computer Science and EB2 eligibility

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

If the job requires a Master's degree - yes.

Green Card: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment