Changing to Skilled worker

My current employer is my first job out of college. They placed me in the other worker category. Is it true that they cannot move me to a skilled worker category becuase this is my first job out of college?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

If the job requires a Bach. degree, you are entitled to the skilled worker/EB-3 category.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment