Applying for investment visa - regional investment center EB5

If somebody is without status in U.S.A can the person apply for investment visa?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Yes, of course. Especially when you are going through a regional investment center.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment