J-2 holders and work authorization

Can I use my J-2 visa for internship and work after completion of FPGEE?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

J-2 holders can get work authorization and work as per the licensing requirements of their profession.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment