Applying for K-1 visa

I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years we meet over the internet and I have been over to Haiti once. He is in Haiti and I am in America. How do I get him to America?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

If you intend to get married within 90 days of his arrival, apply for K-1 visa for him.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment