Green Card through marriage

My boyfriend is a u.s citizen and we want to get married. The problem is that i came to mexico and i cant go back. I was wondering if there was any visa or anything that he can get for me to go back before i get my greencard. And how long and how much it takes to do the whole process.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

You could look into a fiancee visa (K-1). It can take a few months.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment