Multiple entries for UK Citizens

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

He can be denied entry. UK citizens have the same options to work in USA as the rest of the world; typically H-1, L-1, E-1 and E-2 visas.

Nonimmigrant Visas: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment